Thursday, December 08, 2005

Welcome to my exclusive Technology resources sharing blog

Welcome. I created this technoshare blog specifically to share some very good technological and software related resources that I have/might come across.

I am starting it as a reference for me and others who might be looking for information regarding various technologies and who are preparing for technical interviews.

I suggest you to also visit my technical collection page in my website www.rajeshvuta.com for other resources.

Hope you would find this resource useful. In case you want to have a word with me,catch me at rajeshvuta [@] yahoo.com


Good luck yo Techno Whizs

Rajesh Naidu Vuta

1 comment:

Bindu said...

Hey Rajesh,

I'm Hima Bindu ..i'm looking for .NET opportunities at boston(westborough) and found your blogger by googling

Your blogger is very useful for beginners like me .

Hope this mail encourages you to develop this blogger further